No Preview Available !
1K-16K UNI/O® Serial EEPROM Family Data Sheet
• Single I/O, UNI/O® Serial Interface Bus
• Low-Power CMOS Technology:
- 1 mA active current, typical
- 1 µA standby current (max.) (I-temp)
• 128 x 8 through 2,048 x 8 Bit Organizations
• Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
• Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
• 100 kbps Max. Bit Rate – Equivalent to 100 kHz
• Self-Timed Write Cycle (including Auto-Erase)
• Page-Write Buffer for up to 16 Bytes
• STATUS Register for Added Control:
- Write enable latch bit
- Write-In-Progress bit
• Block Write Protection:
- Protect none, 1/4, 1/2 or all of array
• Built-in Write Protection:
- Power-on/off data protection circuitry
- Write enable latch
• High Reliability:
- Endurance: 1,000,000 erase/write cycles
- Data retention: > 200 years
- ESD protection: > 4,000V
• 3-lead SOT-23 and TO-92 Packages
• 4-lead Chip Scale Package
• 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, MSOP, TDFN Packages
• Pb-Free and RoHS Compliant
• Available Temperature Ranges:
- Industrial (I):
- Automotive (E):
-40°C to +85°C
-40°C to +125°C
Pin Function Table
Serial Clock, Data Input/Output
The Microchip Technology Inc. 11AAXXX/11LCXXX
(11XX*) devices are a family of 1 Kbit through 16 Kbit
Serial Electrically Erasable PROMs. The devices are
organized in blocks of x8-bit memory and support the
patented** single I/O UNI/O® serial bus. By using
Manchester encoding techniques, the clock and data
are combined into a single, serial bit stream (SCIO),
where the clock signal is extracted by the receiver to
correctly decode the timing and value of each bit.
Low-voltage design permits operation down to 1.8V (for
11AAXXX devices), with standby and active currents of
only 1 uA and 1 mA, respectively.
The 11XX family is available in standard packages
including 8-lead PDIP and SOIC, and advanced pack-
aging including 3-lead SOT-23, 3-lead TO-92, 4-lead
Chip Scale, 8-lead TDFN, and 8-lead MSOP.
Package Types (not to scale)
8 VCC NC 1
7 NC NC 2
7 NC VSS 3
CS (Chip Scale)(1)
(Top down view,
balls not visible)
Note 1: Available in I-temp, “AA” only.
* 11XX is used in this document as a generic part number for the 11 series devices.
** Microchip’s UNI/O® Bus products are covered by some or all of the following patents issued in the U.S.A.: 7,376,020 & 7,788,430.
2011 Microchip Technology Inc.
No Preview Available !
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap