No Preview Available !
Dual-Channel Laser Diode Driver with APC Amplifier
for Multi-Beam Printers
The ISL58125 is a high-performance dual channel laser
driver that provides controlled current to grounded laser
diodes. A bias current is summed with the switched
current at the IOUT output, allowing the user to optimize
laser diode performance.
Output switched current flows when the LVDS signal
DATA is high. The output current returns to the
fixed-threshold value when DATA is low. Complete IOUT
shut-off is achieved by holding both of the DISx pins Hi,
which will override all other control pins.
A fast settling APC amplifier connects directly to the
monitor diode. The ISL58125 does not exhibit any
time-dependent droop since the calibration gain is stored
as a digital number.
• Voltage-controlled Output Current Source
• Very Few External Components Needed
• Internal LVDS Termination Resistors
• 300MHz Switching
• 110mA Output Current per channel
• Rise Time < 500ps
• Fall Time < 500ps
• APC Loop for Write Power Control
• Fast Settling APC Amplifier
• Single +5V Supply (±10%)
• Disable Feature for Power-Up Protection and
• Zero Droop
• Pb-Free (RoHS compliant)
Tape & Reel PKG.
(Pb-free) DWG. #
ISL58125CRZ-T13 58125 CRZ 28 Ld QFN L28.4x5A
1. Please refer to TB347 for details on reel specifications.
2. These Intersil Pb-free plastic packaged products employ
special Pb-free material sets, molding compounds/die
attach materials, and 100% matte tin plate plus anneal
(e3 termination finish, which is RoHS compliant and
compatible with both SnPb and Pb-free soldering
operations). Intersil Pb-free products are MSL classified
at Pb-free peak reflow temperatures that meet or exceed
the Pb-free requirements of IPC/JEDEC J STD-020.
3. For Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL), please see device
information page for ISL58125. For more information on
MSL please see techbrief TB363.
• Common-cathode LDs, Common-anode PD
IOUT1 PDIN IOUT2
• Laser Printer Applications
• Laser Diode Current Switching
July 22, 2013
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2009, 2013. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
Dual-Channel Laser Diode Driver
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap