No Preview Available !
Laser Diode Driver with APC Amplifier for Printers
The ISL58113 is a high-performance laser driver that provides
controlled current to grounded laser diodes. A bias current is
summed with the switched current at the IOUT output, allowing
the user to optimize laser diode performance.
Output switched current flows when the LVDS signal DATA is high.
The output current returns to the fixed-threshold value when
DATA is low. Complete IOUT shut-off is achieved by holding the
CHPEN low, which will override all other control pins.
A fast settling APC amplifier connects directly to the monitor
diode. The ISL58113 does not exhibit any time-dependent droop
since the calibration gain is stored as a digital number.
(Notes 1, 2)
TAPE & REEL
ISL58113CRZ-T13 58113 CRZ
24 Ld QFN
1. Please refer to TB347 for details on reel specifications.
2. These Intersil Pb-free plastic packaged products employ special Pb-
free material sets, molding compounds/die attach materials, and
100% matte tin plate plus anneal (e3 termination finish, which is
RoHS compliant and compatible with both SnPb and Pb-free
soldering operations). Intersil Pb-free products are MSL classified at
Pb-free peak reflow temperatures that meet or exceed the Pb-free
requirements of IPC/JEDEC J STD-020.
• Voltage-controlled Output Current Source
• Very Few External Components Needed
• Internal LVDS Termination Resistors
• 200MHz Switching
• Up to 70mA Output Current
• Rise Time < 500ps
• Fall Time < 500ps
• APC Loop for Write Power Control
• Fast Settling APC Amplifier
• Single +3.3V Supply (±10%)
• Disable Feature for Power-Up Protection and Conserving Power
• Zero Droop
• Pb-Free (RoHS compliant)
• Common-cathode LD, Common-anode PD
• Laser Printer Applications
• Laser Diode Current Switching
July 29, 2013
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2010, 2013. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
Laser Diode Driver
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap