No Preview Available !
HC-SR501 PIR MOTION DETECTOR
HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high
reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic
◦ Voltage: 5V – 20V
◦ Power Consumption: 65mA
◦ TTL output: 3.3V, 0V
◦ Delay time: Adjustable (.3->5min)
◦ Lock time: 0.2 sec
◦ Trigger methods: L – disable repeat trigger, H enable repeat trigger
◦ Sensing range: less than 120 degree, within 7 meters
◦ Temperature: – 15 ~ +70
◦ Dimension: 32*24 mm, distance between screw 28mm, M2, Lens dimension in diameter: 23mm
Automatically sensing light for Floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse, Garage, etc, ventilator, alarm, etc.
◦ Automatic induction: to enter the sensing range of the output is high, the person leaves the sensing range of the automatic delay off high,
◦ Photosensitive control (optional, not factory-set) can be set photosensitive control, day or light intensity without induction.
◦ Temperature compensation (optional, factory reset): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ° C to 32 ° C, the detection
distance is slightly shorter, temperature compensation can be used for performance compensation.
◦ Triggered in two ways: (jumper selectable)
◦ non-repeatable trigger: the sensor output high, the delay time is over, the output is automatically changed from high level to low level;
◦ repeatable trigger: the sensor output high, the delay period, if there is human activity in its sensing range, the output will always remain
high until the people left after the delay will be high level goes low (sensor module detects a time delay period will be automatically
extended every human activity, and the starting point for the delay time to the last event of the time).
◦ With induction blocking time (the default setting: 2.5s blocked time): sensor module after each sensor output (high into low), followed by a
blockade set period of time, during this time period sensor does not accept any sensor signal. This feature can be achieved sensor output
time “and” blocking time “interval between the work can be applied to interval detection products; This function can inhibit a variety of
interference in the process of load switching. (This time can be set at zero seconds – a few tens of seconds).
◦ Wide operating voltage range: default voltage DC4.5V-20V.
◦ Micropower consumption: static current <50 microamps, particularly suitable for battery-powered automatic control products.
◦ Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
◦ Adjust the distance potentiometer clockwise rotation, increased sensing distance (about 7 meters), on the contrary, the sensing distance
decreases (about 3 meters).
◦ Adjust the delay potentiometer clockwise rotation sensor the delay lengthened (300S), on the contrary, shorten the induction delay (5S).
Instructions for use:
◦ Sensor module is powered up after a minute, in this initialization time intervals during this module will output 0-3 times, a minute later enters
the standby state.
◦ Should try to avoid the lights and other sources of interference close direct module surface of the lens, in order to avoid the introduction of
interference signal malfunction; environment should avoid the wind flow, the wind will cause interference on the sensor.
◦ Sensor module with dual probe, the probe window is rectangular, dual (A B) in both ends of the longitudinal direction
◦ so when the human body from left to right or right to left through the infrared spectrum to reach dual time, distance difference, the greater
the difference, the more sensitive the sensor,
◦ when the human body from the front to the probe or from top to bottom or from bottom to top on the direction traveled, double detects
changes in the distance of less than infrared spectroscopy, no difference value the sensor insensitive or does not work;
◦ The dual direction of sensor should be installed parallel as far as possible in inline with human movement. In order to increase the sensor
angle range, the module using a circular lens also makes the probe surrounded induction, but the left and right sides still up and down in
both directions sensing range, sensitivity, still need to try to install the above requirements.
c La guage
Page 1 of 3
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet-pdf.com/
No Preview Available !
PIR MOTION DETECTOR
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap