No Preview Available !
Document Number: MC16XSD200
Rev. 2.0, 9/2013
Dual 16 mOhmHigh Side Switch
The 16XSD200 device is part of a 36 V dual high side switch product
family with integrated control, and a high number of protective and
diagnostic functions. It has been designed for industrial applications.
The low RDS(ON) channels (<16 m) can control different load types;
bulbs, solenoids, or DC motors. Control, device configuration, and
diagnostics are performed through a 16-bit serial peripheral interface
(SPI), allowing easy integration into existing applications. This device
is powered by SMARTMOS technology
Both channels can be controlled individually by external/internal
clock signals, or by direct inputs. Using the internal clock allows fully
autonomous device operation. Programmable output voltage slew-
rates (individually programmable) helps improve electromagnetic
compatability (EMC) performance. To avoid shutting off the device
upon inrush current, while still being able to closely track the load
current, a dynamic overcurrent threshold profile is featured. Switching
current of each channel can be sensed with a programmable sensing
ratio. Whenever communication with the external microcontroller is
lost, the device enters a Fail-safe operation mode, but remains
operational, controllable, and protected.
HIGH SIDE SWITCH
FK SUFFIX (PB-FREE)
23 PIN PQFN (12 X12 mm)
• Normal operating range: 8.0 - 36 V, extended range: 6.0 - 58 V
• Two fully-protected 16 m (@ 25 °C) high side switches
• Up to 3.0 A steady-state current per channel
• Separate bulb and DC motor latched overcurrent handling
• Individually programmable internal/external PWM clock signals
• Overcurrent, short-circuit, and overtemperature protection with
-40 to 125 °C
programmable autoretry functions
• Accurate temperature and current sensing
• OpenLoad detection (channel in OFF and ON state), also for LED
applications (7.0 mA typ.)
• 3.3 V and 5.0 V compatible 16-bit SPI port for device control, configuration and diagnostics at rates up to 8.0 MHz
Figure 1. Simplified Application Diagram
* This document contains certain information on a new product.
Specifications and information herein are subject to change without notice.
© Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., 2013. All rights reserved.
Free Datasheet http://www.datasheet4u.com/
No Preview Available !
Dual 16 mOhm High Side Switch
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap