No Preview Available !
1. For the export of products which are controlled items subject to foreign and domestic export laws and regulations, you must obtain approval and/or
follow the formalities of such laws and regulations.
2. Products must not be used for military and/or antisocial purposes such as terrorism, and shall not be supplied to any party intending to use the
products for such purposes.
3. Unless provided for otherwise, the products have been designed and manufactured for application in equipment and devices which are sold to end
users in the market, including audio-visual (AV) equipment, electrical home appliances, office machines, information and communication equipment,
and amusement equipment. The products are not intended for use in, and must not be used for, any application for nuclear equipment, driving
equipment for aerospace or any other unauthorized use.
With the exception of the abovementioned prohibited applications, please contact an Alps sales representative and/or evaluate the total system
regarding applicability for applications involving high levels of safety and liability such as medical equipment, burglar alarm equipment, disaster
prevention equipment and undersea equipment. Please also incorporate fail-safe design, protection and redundant circuitry, malfunction protection,
and/or fire protection into the complete system to ensure safety and reliability of the total system.
4. Before using products which were not specifically designed for use in automotive applications, please contact an Alps sales representative.
1. The specifications herein are an overview of the specifications. Obtain official specifications before use.
2. The colors of the products in the catalog may slightly differ from those of the actual products.
3. Products herein, or the external appearance, functions, or other specifications of products herein, may be discontinued without prior notice.
4. All product names, company names and names of standards described in this catalog are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
5. The contents of this catalog are according to Alps Electric as of April 2012.
6. This catalog is valid until December 31, 2012.
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/
No Preview Available !
Bluetooth HCI Module
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap