Ordering number : ENA1136B
Thick-Film Hybrid IC
2-phase Stepping Motor Driver
The STK672-740A-E is a hybrid IC for use as a unipolar, 2-phase stepping motor driver with PWM current control.
• Office photocopiers, printers, etc.
• Built-in overcurrent detection function (output current OFF).
• Built-in overheat detection function (output current OFF).
• If either overcurrent or overheat detection function is activated, the FAULT signal (active low) is output.
• Built-in power on reset function.
• Phase signal input driver activated with an active Low and incorporates a simultaneous ON prevention function.
• Supports schmitt input for 2.5V high level input.
• Incorporating a current detection resistor (0.089Ω: resistor tolerance ±2%), motor current can be set using two
• Provides the output current cutoff ENABLE pin.
Any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein are, with regard to
"standard application", intended for the use as general electronics equipment (home appliances, AV equipment,
communication device, office equipment, industrial equipment etc.). The products mentioned herein shall not be
intended for use for any "special application" (medical equipment whose purpose is to sustain life, aerospace
instrument, nuclear control device, burning appliances, transportation machine, traffic signal system, safety
equipment etc.) that shall require extremely high level of reliability and can directly threaten human lives in case
of failure or malfunction of the product or may cause harm to human bodies, nor shall they grant any guarantee
thereof. If you should intend to use our products for applications outside the standard applications of our
customer who is considering such use and/or outside the scope of our intended standard applications, please
consult with us prior to the intended use. If there is no consultation or inquiry before the intended use, our
customer shall be solely responsible for the use.
Specifications of any and all SANYO Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. products described or contained herein stipulate
the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products in the independent state, and are not
guarantees of the performance, characteristics, and functions of the described products as mounted in the
customer's products or equipment. To verify symptoms and states that cannot be evaluated in an independent
device, the customer should always evaluate and test devices mounted in the customer's products or
70611HKPC 018-10-0049/21611HKIM/71608HKIM No. A1136-1/19
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/