No Preview Available !
Dual LDO with Low Noise, Very High PSRR and Low IQ
ISL9000A is a high performance dual LDO capable of sourcing
300mA current from each output. It has a low standby current
and very high PSRR and is stable with output capacitance of
1µF to 10µF with ESR of up to 200mΩ.
The device integrates an individual Power-On-Reset (POR)
function for each output. The POR delay for VO2 can be
externally programmed by connecting a timing capacitor to the
CPOR pin. The POR delay for VO1 is internally fixed at
approximately 2ms. A reference bypass pin is also provided for
connecting a noise filtering capacitor for low noise and high-
The quiescent current is typically only 42µA with both LDO’s
enabled and active. Separate enable pins control each
individual LDO output. When both enable pins are low, the
device is in shutdown, typically drawing less than 0.1µA.
Several combinations of voltage outputs are standard. Output
voltage options for each LDO range from 1.5V to 3.3V. Other
output voltage options may be available upon request.
• Integrates two 300mA high performance LDOs
• Excellent transient response to large current steps
• ±1.8% accuracy over all operating conditions
• Excellent load regulation: < 0.1% voltage change across full
range of load current
• Low output noise: typically 30µVRMS @ 100µA (1.5V)
• Very high PSRR: 90dB @ 1kHz
• Extremely low quiescent current: 42µA (both LDOs active)
• Wide input voltage capability: 2.3V to 6.5V
• Low dropout voltage: typically 200mV @ 300mA
• Stable with 1µF to 10µF ceramic capacitors
• Separate enable and POR pins for each LDO
• Soft-start and staged turn-on to limit input current surge
• Current limit and overheat protection
• Tiny 10 Ld 3mmx3mm DFN package
• -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
• PDAs, Cell Phones and Smart Phones
• Portable Instruments, MP3 Players
• Handheld Devices including Medical Handheld
VIN (2.3 TO 6.5V)
C1 C2 C3
VO2 TOO LOW
VO1 TOO LOW
C3 = 0.01µF)
C1, C4, C5: 1µF X5R CERAMIC CAPACITOR
C2: 0.1µF X7R CERAMIC CAPACITOR
C3: 0.01µF X7R CERAMIC CAPACITOR
FIGURE 1. TYPICAL APPLICATION
March 26, 2014
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2007, 2008, 2014. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap