SD930 / SD940 / SD945
HIGH CURRENT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
· High Current Capability and Low Forward Drop
· High Surge Capacity
· Guard Ring for Transient Protection
· Low Power Loss, High Efficiency
· Lead Free Finish, RoHS Compliant (Note 5)
· Case: DO-201AD
· Case Material: Molded Plastic. UL Flammability
Classification Rating 94V-0
· Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020C
· Terminals: Finish ¾ Bright Tin. Leads Solderable per
MIL-STD-202, Method 208
· Polarity: Cathode band
· Mounting Position: Any
· Ordering Information: See Last Page
· Weight: 1.1 grams (approximate)
Dim Min Max
A 25.40 —
B 7.20 9.50
C 1.20 1.30
D 4.80 5.30
All Dimensions in mm
Maximum Ratings and Electrical Characteristics @ TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
DC Blocking Voltage
Maximum Average Forward Current
@ TC = 120°C
Maximum Peak One-Cycle
@ 5µs Sine Wave
@ 10ms Sine Wave
Forward Voltage (Note 1)
@ IF = 9.0A, TJ = 25°C
@ IF = 9.0A, TJ = 125°C
@ IF = 18A, TJ = 25°C
@ IF = 18A, TJ = 125°C
Voltage Rate of Change
Peak Reverse Current
at Rated DC Blocking Voltage (Note 1)
@TJ = 25°C
@ TJ = 125°C
Maximum Junction Capacitance (Note 2)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Case (Note 4)
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-65 to +150
1. Pulse width £ µs - Duty Cycle £ 2%.
2. Measured at 1.0MHz and applied reverse voltage of 4.0V.
3. Device mounted to heat sink with 1/8" lead length.
4. Thermal Resistance from Junction to Lead Vertical PC Board Mounting, 9.5mm Lead Length.
5. RoHS revision 13.2.2003. Glass and High Temperature Solder Exemptions Applied, see EU Directive Annex Notes 5 and 7.
DS23026 Rev. 4 - 2
1 of 3
ã Diodes Incorporated