No Preview Available !
March 20, 2007
60V/2.5A Peak, High Frequency Full Bridge
The ISL83204A is a high frequency, medium voltage Full
Bridge N-Channel FET driver IC, available in 20 lead plastic
SOIC and DIP packages. The ISL83204A includes an input
comparator used to facilitate the “hysteresis” and PWM
modes of operation. Its HEN (high enable) lead can force
current to freewheel in the bottom two external power
MOSFETs, maintaining the upper power MOSFETs off.
Since it can switch at frequencies up to 1MHz, the
ISL83204A is well suited for driving Voice Coil Motors,
switching power amplifiers and power supplies.
ISL83204A can also drive medium voltage brush motors,
and two ISL83204As can be used to drive high performance
stepper motors, since the short minimum “on-time” can
provide fine micro-stepping capability.
Short propagation delays of approximately 55ns maximize
control loop crossover frequencies and dead-times which
can be adjusted to near zero to minimize distortion, resulting
in precise control of the driven load.
PACKAGE DWG. #
ISL83204AIPZ ISL83204AIPZ -40 to +85 20 Ld PDIP E20.3
ISL83204AIBZ* ISL83204AIBZ -40 to +85 20 Ld SOIC M20.3
*Add “-T” suffix for tape and reel.
NOTE: Intersil Pb-free plus anneal products employ special Pb-free
material sets; molding compounds/die attach materials and 100%
matte tin plate termination finish, which are RoHS compliant and
compatible with both SnPb and Pb-free soldering operations. Intersil
Pb-free products are MSL classified at Pb-free peak reflow
temperatures that meet or exceed the Pb-free requirements of
IPC/JEDEC J STD-020.
• Drives N-Channel FET Full Bridge Including High Side
• Bootstrap Supply Max Voltage to 75VDC
• Drives 1000pF Load at 1MHz in Free Air at +50°C with
Rise and Fall Times of Typically 10ns
• User-Programmable Dead Time
• Charge-Pump and Bootstrap Maintain Upper Bias
• DIS (Disable) Pin Pulls Gates Low
• Input Logic Thresholds Compatible with 5V to 15V Logic
• Very Low Power Consumption
• Undervoltage Protection
• Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
• Medium/Large Voice Coil Motors
• Full Bridge Power Supplies
• Switching Power Amplifiers
• Uninterruptible Power Supplies
• High Performance Motor Controls
• Noise Cancellation Systems
• Battery Powered Vehicles
(20 LD PDIP, 20 LD SOIC)
1 CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Intersil (and design) is a registered trademark of Intersil Americas Inc.
Copyright Intersil Americas Inc. 2007. All Rights Reserved
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
High Frequency Full Bridge FET Driver
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap