65x102 Matrix LCD Controller-Drivers
Single-Chip, Ultra-Low Power
65COM x 102SEG
Passive Matrix LCD Controller-Driver
• Support industry standard 8-bit parallel
UC1602(i) is an advanced high-voltage mixed-
signal CMOS IC, especially designed for the
interface (8080 or 6800), 4-wire SPI (S8),
and 2-wire I2C serial interface.
display needs of ultra-low power hand-held
This chip employs UltraChip’s unique DCC
(Direct Capacitor Coupling) driver architecture to
achieve near crosstalk free images.
• Two multiplexing rates (49, 65).
• Self-configuring 6x charge pump with on-
chip pumping capacitor requires only 3
external capacitors to operate.
In addition to low power COM and SEG drivers,
UC1602(i) contain all necessary circuits for high-
V LCD power supply, bias voltage generation,
• Flexible data addressing/mapping schemes
to support wide ranges of software models
and LCD layout placements.
timing generation and graphics data memory.
• Software programmable 4 temperature
Advanced circuit design techniques are
employed to minimize external component cDouantatsSheet4U.•comOn-chip bypass capacitor for VLCD makes
and reduce connector size while achieving
VLCD bypass capacitor optional for small
extremely low power consumption.
• Cellular Phones, Smart Phones, and other
battery operated devices and/or portable
• On-chip Power-ON Reset and Software
RESET commands, make RST pin optional.
• VDD (digital) range: 2.4V ~ 3.3V
VDD (analog) range: 2.4V ~ 3.3V
LCD VOP range:
4.5V ~ 10.5V
• Single chip controller-driver supports
65 COM x 102 SEG LCD.
• Available in gold bump dies
Bump pitch: 55µM min.
Bump gap: 20µM min.
DataSheet4 U .com