No Preview Available !
VERSATILE 20 SEC INSTANT
• Minimum 20 second voice length at 6 KHz
• Versatile features for playback
• Combination of voice building blocks
extends the duration of playback
IS22C022 is a high quality voice synthesizer capable of
varying playback duration. A proprietary ADPCM algorithm
is used. The audio message is stored in a 512K bits
on-chip EPROM which can store up to 20 seconds of
voice data at 6 KHz sample rate.
• Voice data re-use saves memory space
The IS22C022 eliminates the need of complicated circuitry
• Four trigger pins, S1 to S4 for eight groups
in voice playback but still achieves high voice quality.
Sounds such as human speech, animal sounds, musical
• SBT for sequential play-all or random play
sounds and even special sound effects can be synthesized.
• Holdable and unholdable, edge and level
Versatile combinations in sections achieve longer playback
duration. In addition, devices can be cascaded to achieve
longer voice duration. Two devices can be configured in
• 15 ms debounce time suitable for CDS
parallel in order to achieve signal mixing without an
• IRP interrupt pin for master reset
external mixer in which speech can be mixed with
background music each from one of two different chips.
• Three programmable output pins for STP Stop
Pulse, BUSY Signal, and LED
The IS22C022 provides wide operating voltage range
from 2.4V to 6.0V. PWM digital amplifier output pins,
• Built-in oscillator with variable sample rate
www.DataSheet4U.com• Single external resistor to determine sample rate
VOUT1 and VOUT2 provides direct drive to buzzer or
• Built-in D/A converter, EPROM
A current output pin, COUT, enables the device to drive a
speaker through a low cost NPN transistor. No complex
• ADPCM data compression provides high sound
filtering or amplifier circuit is needed. An automatic
ramp-down function eliminates undesired noise at the end
• Optional pop noise elimination function
• COUT pin drives speaker with a transistor
Group of sections
• VOUT1 and VOUT2 drives buzzer or speaker di-
• Auto-power down
The voice data memory area of the IS22C022 can be
subdivided into 126 sections. Any combination of these
sections will form an individual group for data playback. A
maximum of eight groups are available with activation
• 2.4V-6V single power supply operation
• Low standby current (<5 µA at 3V)
controlled by S1 to S4 pins. The SBT pin can be used to
trigger multiple groups playback in sequence.
• Development tools support
This specification contains ADVANCE INFORMATION data. ISSI reserves the right to make changes to its products at any time without notice in order to improve design and supply the best
possible product. We assume no responsibility for any errors which may appear in this publication. © Copyright 1999, Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc.
Integrated Silicon Solution, Inc. — 1-800-379-4774
DataSheet4 U .com
No Preview Available !
VERSATILE 20 SEC INSTANT VOICE ROM
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap