No Preview Available !
3A, Radiation Hardened, Positive, Ultra-Low Dropout
The ISL75051SEH, ISL75051SRH are radiation hardened
low-voltage, high-current, single-output LDOs specified for up
to 3.0A of continuous output current. These devices operate
over an input voltage range of 2.2V to 6.0V and are capable of
providing output voltages of 0.8V to 5.0V adjustable based on
resistor divider setting. Dropout voltages as low as 65mV can
be realized using the device.
The OCP pin allows the short-circuit output current limit
threshold to be programmed by means of a resistor from the
OCP pin to GND. The OCP setting range is from 0.5A minimum
to 8.5A maximum. The resistor sets the constant current
threshold for the output under fault conditions. The thermal
shutdown disables the output if the device temperature
exceeds the specified value. It subsequently enters an ON/OFF
cycle until the fault is removed. The ENABLE feature allows the
part to be placed into a low current shutdown mode that
typically draws about 1µA.
These devices are optimized for fast transient response and
single event effects. This reduces the magnitude of SET seen
on the output. Additional protection diodes and filters are not
needed. These devices are stable with tantalum capacitors as
low as 47µF and provide excellent regulation all the way from
no load to full load. Programmable soft-start allows the user to
program the inrush current by means of the decoupling
capacitor value used on the BYP pin.
• LDO regulator for space application
• DSP, FPGA and µP core power supplies
• Post-regulation of switched mode power supplies
• Down-hole drilling
• DLA SMD 5962-11212
• Output current up to 3.0A at TJ = +150°C
• Output accuracy ±1.5% over MIL temperature range
• Ultra low dropout:
- 65mV (typical) dropout at 1.0A
- 225mV (typical) dropout at 3.0A
• SET mitigation with no added filtering/diodes
• Input supply range: 2.2V to 6.0V
• Fast load transient response
• Shutdown current of 1µA (typical)
• Output adjustable using external resistors
• PSRR 66dB (typical) at 1kHz
• Enable and PGood feature
• Programmable soft-start/inrush current limiting
• Over-temperature shutdown and programmable OCP limits
• Stable with 47µF min tantalum capacitor
• Radiation environment
- High dose rate (50-300rad(Si)/s) . . . . . . . . . . 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s) . . . . . . . . . . . . 100krad(Si)*
*Product capability established by initial characterization. The
“EH” version is acceptance tested on a wafer-by-wafer basis to
50 krad(Si) at low dose rate.
• For a full list of related documents please visit our website
- ISL75051SEH product page
- ISL75051SRH product page
FIGURE 1. TYPICAL APPLICATION
0.00 0.50 1.00 1.50 2.00 2.50 3.00 3.50
FIGURE 2. DROPOUT vs IOUT
September 23, 2016
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2012, 2014, 2016. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
Ultra-Low Dropout Regulator
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap