No Preview Available !
NOc1NTo-8nOR8taE8Rc-CEItNOCoTMOuDErMMaRTtMESeaNIcELShDNhonEDreiDcEewaDtFlwOSRwRuE.ipPnNpLtEeoArWrsCt iCElD.ceMEonSEmtIeNG/rTtNsacSt November 11, 2011
Dual LDO with Low Noise, Very High
PSRR and Low IQ
ISL9000AMRNCP is a high performance dual LDO capable
of sourcing 100mA current from each output. It has a low
standby current and very high PSRR and is stable with
output capacitance of 1µF to 10µF with ESR of up to 200m.
The device integrates an individual Power-On-Reset (POR)
function for each output. The POR delay for VO2 can be
externally programmed by connecting a timing capacitor to
the CPOR pin. The POR delay for VO1 is internally fixed at
approximately 2ms. A reference bypass pin is also provided
for connecting a noise filtering capacitor for low noise and
The quiescent current is typically only 42µA with both LDO’s
enabled and active. Separate enable pins control each
individual LDO output. When both enable pins are low, the
device is in shutdown, typically drawing less than 0.1µA.
Output voltage for the LDO are VOUT1 = 3.3V and
VOUT2 = 1.8V.
• Integrates Two 100mA High Performance LDO’s
• IOUT per Channel is 50mA at TJ = +150°C
• Excellent Transient Response to Large Current Steps
• ±1.8% Accuracy Over all Operating Conditions
• Excellent Load Regulation:
< 0.1% Voltage Change Across Full Range of Load
• Low Output Noise: Typically 30µVrms @ 100µA (1.5V)
• Very High PSRR: 90dB @ 1kHz
• Extremely Low Quiescent Current: 42µA (both LDOs
• Wide Input Voltage Capability: 2.3V to 5.5V
• Low Dropout Voltage: Typically 200mV @ 100mA
• Stable with 1µF to 10µF Ceramic Capacitors
• Separate Enable and POR Pins for Each LDO
The specifications for an Enhanced Product (EP) device are
defined in a Vendor Item Drawing (VID), which is controlled
by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). “Hot-links” to the
applicable VID and other supporting application information
are provided on our website.
(10 LD 3X3 DFN)
• Soft-Start and Staged Turn-On to Limit Input Current
Surge During Enable
• Current Limit and Overheat Protection
• Tiny 10 Ld 3x3mm DFN Package
• -55°C to +125°C Operating Temperature Range
• PDAs, Cell Phones and Smart Phones
• Portable Instruments, MP3 Players
• Handheld Devices including Medical Handheld
(Notes 1, 2)
VOLTAGE VOLTAGE TEMP RANGE
3.3 1.8 -55 to +125 10 Ld 3x3 DFN L10.3x3C
1. Add -T to part number for tape and reel.
2. Devices must be procured to the VENDOR PART NUMBER.
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Intersil (and design) is a registered trademark of Intersil Americas Inc.
Copyright © Intersil Americas Inc. 2007, 2011. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap