No Preview Available !
25A/35A DrMOS Module with Diode Emulation and PS4
The ISL99125B, ISL99135B are high-performance DrMOS
power modules designed for high-frequency power conversion.
By combining a high-performance FET driver and MOSFETs in
an advanced package, high-density DC/DC converters may be
created. Combined with an Intersil PWM controller, a complete
voltage regulator solution can be created with reduced
external components and minimum overall PCB real estate.
ISL99125B, ISL99135B feature a three-state PWM input that,
working together with Intersil’s 5V PWM controllers (such as
ISL6398, ISL9585x, ISL637x, ISL633x, ISL636x and
ISL68201), will provide a robust solution in the event of
abnormal operating conditions.
The ISL99125B, ISL99135B support high-efficiency operations
not only at heavy loads, but also at light loads via its diode
emulation capability. Diode emulation can be disabled for
those applications where variable frequency operation is not
desired at light loads.
ISL99125B, ISL99135B also feature very low shutdown supply
current (3µA) to ensure the low power consumption, especially
designed for IMVP8 PS4 shutdown operation.
• For a full list of related documents, visit our website
- ISL99125B, ISL99135B product pages
• VIN range: 4.5V to 25V
• Current capability: 25A (ISL99125B); 35A (ISL99135B)
• Supports three-state 5.0V PWM input
• 0.5Ω ON-resistance and 4A sink current capability
• Diode emulation for enhanced light-load efficiency
• Ultra low shutdown supply current (3µA) for PS4 operation
• Low three-state hold-off time
• Adaptive shoot-through protection
• Integrated high-side gate-to-source resistor to prevent self
turn-on due to high input bus dv/dt
• VCC undervoltage lockout
• Switching frequencies up to 2MHz
• Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
• 3.5x5 QFN 24 Ld package
• High-efficiency and high-density VRM and VRD
• Core, graphic and memory regulators for microprocessors
• High-density VR for server, networking and cloud computing
• POL DC/DC converters and video gaming consoles
FIGURE 1. SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION BLOCK DIAGRAM
October 14, 2016
CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
1-888-INTERSIL or 1-888-468-3774 | Copyright Intersil Americas LLC 2016. All Rights Reserved
Intersil (and design) is a trademark owned by Intersil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries.
All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
No Preview Available !
25A/35A DrMOS Module
www.DataSheet.jp | 2020 | メール | 最新 | Sitemap