SURFACE MOUNT SUPERFAST RECTIFIER
VOLTAGE 50 to 600 Volt CURRENT 2 Ampere
• For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space
• Easy pick and place
• Superfast recovery times for high efficiency.
• Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory
Flammability Classification 94V-O
• Glass passivated junction
• Lead free in compliance with EU RoHS 2011/65/EU directive
• Green molding compound as per IEC61249 Std. . (Halogen Free)
• Case: JEDEC DO-214AC molded plastic
• Terminals: Solder plated, solderable per MIL-STD-750,Method 2026
• Polarity: Indicated by cathode band
• Standard packaging: 12mm tape (EIA-481)
• Weight: 0.0023 ounce, 0.0679 gram
0 012(0 305)
MAXIMUM RATINGS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Ratings at 25°C ambient temperature unless otherwise specified. Single phase, half wave, 60 Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitive load, derate current by 20%.
S YMB OL E S 2A E S 2 B E S 2 C E S 2 D E S 2 E E S 2 G E S 2 J UNITS
Maxi mum Recurrent Peak Reverse Voltage
50 100 150 200 300 400 600
Maxi mum RMS Voltage
35 70 105 140 210 280 420
Maxi mum D C B locki ng Voltage
50 100 150 200 300 400 600
Maxi mum A verage F orward C urrent
Peak Forward S urge C urrent : 8.3ms si ngle half sine-wave
superimposed on rated load
Maxi mum F orward Voltage at 2A
Maxi mum D C Reverse C urrent at Rated D C
Ma xi mum Re ve rse Re co ve ry Ti me
Typ i ca l Juncti o n C ap a c i ta nce
Measured at 1MHz and appli ed V R=4V
Typ i ca The rma l Res i sta nce
Op e r a ti ng J unc ti o n a nd S to r a g e Te m p e ra ture Ra ng e
-55 to +150
OC / W
1.Mounted on a FR4 PCB, single-sided copper, with 100cm2 copper pad area.
2.Mounted on a FR4 PCB, single-sided copper, mini pad.
3.Reverse Recovery Test Conditions: IF=0.5A , IR=1A Irr=0.25A.
PAGE . 1
• Reproducing and modifying information of the document is prohibited without permission
from Panjit International Inc..
• Panjit International Inc. reserves the rights to make changes of the content herein the
document anytime without notification. Please refer to our website for the latest
• Panjit International Inc. disclaims any and all liability arising out of the application or use of
any product including damages incidentally and consequentially occurred.
• Panjit International Inc. does not assume any and all implied warranties, including warranties
of fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement and merchantability.
• Applications shown on the herein document are examples of standard use and operation.
Customers are responsible in comprehending the suitable use in particular applications.
Panjit International Inc. makes no representation or warranty that such applications will be
suitable for the specified use without further testing or modification.
• The products shown herein are not designed and authorized for equipments requiring high
level of reliability or relating to human life and for any applications concerning life-saving
or life-sustaining, such as medical instruments, transportation equipment, aerospace
machinery et cetera. Customers using or selling these products for use in such applications
do so at their own risk and agree to fully indemnify Panjit International Inc. for any damages
resulting from such improper use or sale.
• Since Panjit uses lot number as the tracking base, please provide the lot number for tracking
PAGE . 6